Below are the some of the highlights of Infernojs –
- Tiny Size: Inferno is much smaller in size, 9kb vs 45kb gzip. This means inferno is faster to transfer over the network and much faster to parse.
- React Compatible: React-like API, concepts and component lifecycle events. Switch over easily with inferno-compat.
- Performance: One of the fastest front-end frameworks for rendering UI in the DOM, making 60 FPS on mobile possible.
- One-way Architecture: Component driven + One-way data flow architecture. Bindings also supplied for Redux, MobX and Cerebral.
- Isomorphic: Isomorphic rendering on both client and server, along with fast-booting from server-side renders.
- Modular: Highly modular with very little opinion of how things should be done, removing bloat and unecessary overhead.
- Website: https://infernojs.org/
- Github: https://github.com/infernojs/inferno
- License: MIT License