VMWare Clarity project is an open source design system that brings together UX guidelines, an HTML/CSS framework, and Angular 2 components.
VMWare Clarity Design System is designed for designers and built for developers. It is published in three different npm packages as below
- clarity-icons. Contains the custom element icons.
- clarity-ui. Contains the static styles for building HTML components.
- clarity-angular. Contains the Angular 2 components. This package depends on clarity-ui for styles.
Below are the features and highlights of VMWare Clarity:
- Sketch Template – Jumpstart your project using VMWare Clarity Sketch template with ready-to-use components.
- UX Guidelines – Reference UX guidelines that stem from ongoing research and exploration, making it easy to design cohesive experiences.
- HTML/CSS – Start building with VMWare Clarity HTML/CSS framework and rapidly go from prototype to production.
- Angular 2 – Use VMWare Clarity set of data-bound and performant components on top of Angular to add interactivity.
- Website: https://vmware.github.io/clarity/
- Github: https://github.com/vmware/clarity
- License: MIT License